We are working with a Film and Photography in-house studio based within a global Investment company in Edinburgh. They are on the hunt for an Assistant Producer who will be responsible for the day to day support across the studio and will oversee the full production cycle with a focus on production planning, scheduling and organisation of all shoots. This is for an initial 9 month FTC, with possiblity of going perm.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, with at least 2 years’ experience in the film or photography industry, perhaps you’re already doing a smilar role or are a Production Coordinator or a Runner and keen to evolve your skillset to a more senior level. This role doesn’t involve hands-on shooting but an understanding of kit and set up would be a bonus.
It's very busy studio with a variety of daily projects from photography shoots to live broadcasts so we’re looking for someone who can keep their cool under pressure, able to multi-task multiple projects and have fantastic communication skills.
- Managing calendars with responsibility for booking and coordinating
- Managing freelancers and external crew
- Tracking project milestones and timelines
- Liaising closely with the Video Producer to identify blind-spots, potential production log-jams and any potential challenges.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day tracking and administration of projects and assist with the production needs of the team.
- Responsibility for Health and Safety and supervising crew on-set ensuring kit and team are in place.
- Provide on-set support at all levels ensuring any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- On-set 1st Assistant Director on allocated shoots.
- Welcoming participants to the set, seeing to their needs, while also keeping the crew on track.
If this sounds like the type of role you would thrive in, I’d love to hear from you.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Maggie Zane, Consultant
Call 0131 553 8053
Apply Now: Assistant Producer