Up to £24,000 depending on experience
A growing professional services company who is disrupting their market is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their Client Services team.
Within the business, client relationships are a top priority and you will be responsible for supporting the team with online and offline marketing activities that will nurture and develop new and existing clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing graduate looking to kick start their career or a marketer who has had a year or two’s marketing experience under their belt looking for their next role.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, you will be responsible for:
• Creating and developing marketing collateral to support the Client Services team
• Coordinating email campaigns for new and existing business
• Managing and implementing social media campaigns (Twitter & LinkedIn)
• Drafting new business proposals/tenders/contracts
• First point of contact for all enquiries within the team
• Updating all client records and managing the database accordingly
To be considered for the role, you will have:
• A degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
• Strong copywriting skills to write creative and engaging content
• Previous marketing experience in professional services would be desirable but essential
• Excellent organisation skills and an eye for detail
• A passion to learn and further develop your career
In return you’ll be offered a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to develop and progress within the business as well as working in a business who value their staff.
For more information, contact Amanda Kho @ Denholm on or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Assistant