Head of Direct & Member Marketing
Highly competitive, plus package
Denholm is working on a very exciting senior opportunity with one of its key clients in Glasgow, who is looking to recruit a Head of Direct & Member Marketing to efficiently acquire new customers, deepen existing customer relationships, increase customer value and customer persistency.
Your responsibilities will include developing and optimising a top-tier digital and direct and in-life marketing function aligned to revenue and profitability targets, leveraging sophisticated marketing analytics, and developing and implementing marketing automation and CRM capabilities by leveraging internal partnerships and external vendor relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the strategy for, build and manage a multi-dimensional direct and member marketing team
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Lead the direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns with the explicit goal of efficiently acquiring new customers and deepening existing customer relations.
- Manage all of our direct channels including SEM, display/remarketing, email and our content strategy; ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Ongoing development of the website through search engine optimisation (SEO) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Efficiently manage agency partnership to ensure on target delivery and optimisation towards future growth
- Create a data-driven marketing strategy focused on actionable insights
- Develop analytic-driven multi-channel response attribution to optimize marketing channel investments
- Collaborate closely with data, product and technology teams to understand data architecture, site and system changes and implications.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
Experience and qualifications:
• Prefer 12 years’ experience in digital and direct marketing and analytics, with a minimum of 7+ years in a senior management capacity.
• Financial Services industry experience highly preferred
• P&L management
• Experience working in high growth organizations with an emphasis on targeting and analysis across marketing channels and customers.
• Strong experience in building and leading multi-faceted direct marketing strategies, including response/propensity and look-a-like modelling.
- Analytical mindset with strong track record of unlocking business value through data led initiatives.
- Ability to easily generate actionable insights from performance data and communicate clearly to wider audience
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM software, particularly Salesforce
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss further!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Head of Direct & Member Marketing