Brand Marketing Manager
A leading high street retailer is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join their busy marketing department for a fixed term contract of 12 months.
This is a great opportunityto work with a well-known brand and manage multi-channel campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Assisting with creating the marketing strategy to develop goals and targets for the department
- Support the marketing team to ensure brand consistancy is prevalent across all stores
- Increase brand awareness through campaigns, events, activations and experiential acitivies.
- Work closely with internal teams to creat POS for various activities
To be considered for this role, you will have
- Previous experience in a brand marketing role ideally within retail
- Managed a team of marketing assistants
- Developed and managed online and offline campaigns
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong communications skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
A highly competitive salary is on offer plus the opportunity to join a well-known retail brand.
For more information, please get in touch with Amanda @ Denholm.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Brand Marketing Manager