A global professional services business is looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join their shared service team in Edinburgh. This is a great time to be joining a business who has been rapidly expanding across the world recently.
Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, you will be responsible for developing internal communications content across both online and offline platforms as well as providing external communications on a regional and national scale.
You will be tasked with:
- Working with the Scottish partners to develop targeted PR strategies
- Managing the global internal comms channels and act as editor for all content uploaded
- Creating newsletters on a regional and national level
- Tracking and analysing progress on all media campaigns
- Acting as main point of contact for all media enquiries
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Have 5+ years of internal AND external comms experience, preferrably on a global scale
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work with, manage and influence, people at all levels
- Strong writing skills and an eye for detail
This opportunity is fantastic - for moreinformation, please get in touch with Fiona @ Denholm.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Communications Manager