Marketing Communications Manager
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
A unique business, who is one-of-a-kind in the UK is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to really carve a role for themselves within the business and you’ll be involved with various projects such as rebranding.
Based in Edinburgh city centre you will be responsible for creating a marketing communications strategy that will align with their new 3-year strategy and have management responsibility for a marketing officer.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating and developing a marketing communications strategy to support the company’s strategic plan
- Managing external agencies to help support with various projects such redeveloping the website and rebranding
- Creating a strategy to maximise new member recruitment opportunities
- Manging the production of the company’s annual magazine
- Oversee all digital marketing including social and email
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a marketing communications manager role
- A degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience of managing 1 direct report
- Created and implemented successful marketing communications strategies
- Liaised and briefed external agencies
You’ll be offered a salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to work in a growing business.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Communications Manager