Marketing Communications Officer
Up to £25,000 depending on experience
A unique membership body based in the heart of Edinburgh is seeking a Marketing Communications Officer to join their growing business who are about to embark on a new 3-year strategy. Within this role, you will effectively communicate messages to a variety of audiences to help support the organisations strategic goals.
This organisation operates on a national scale and their members have access to an unrivalled peer network and knowledge base which in turn can support professional development.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with delivering the marketing strategy across digital and traditional channels
- Ensuring that all marketing communications activity are brand consistent
- Creating engaging copy for web, social, email and various publications
- Acting as first point of contact for all media enquiries
- Managing all social media campaigns
- Supporting with the production of the company’s annual magazine
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a marketing communications role
- Strong copywriting skills are essential for this position
- A creative flair to write engaging content
- The ability to develop relationships with people at all levels
- A self-starting personality with strong communication skills
You will receive a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience plus a number of benefits such as professional development.
If you would like more information on this exciting role, please give Amanda @ Denholm a call or apply today with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Communications Officer