CRM & Ticketing Manager
£34,000 plus benefits including above average pension contribution
An iconic organisation in Edinburgh is looking for an experienced CRM & Ticketing Manager to join their vibrant marketing team.
This organisation is globally recognised and you will be responsible for researching, embedding and managing a CRM & ticketing system for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be tasked with:
- Analysing the existing internal databases and defining requirements for an effective CRM solution
- Managing the procurement process of the new system
- Being the go to person within the organisation for the CRM system and business processes
- Analysing data and building reports to advise on business decisions and growth
- Developing KPIs and performance metrics to measure ROI
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a CRM & Ticketing role
- In-depth knowledge of systems and processes
- The ability to influence change and build relationships with people at all levels
- Worked with various departments and lead on projects
- Analysed data to make business decisions
- Developed and set KPIs
You will be offered a salary of £34,000 plus benefits including a generous pension contribution and holidays.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: CRM & Ticketing Manager