Marketing Financial Analyst
£28k - £35k base, plus package
Are you a whizz with numbers and data, and able to apply these into budget management, financial analysis and optimising the use of marketing budgets? If so, we want to speak to you!
Denholm is working with one of our financial services clients in Glasgow on a Marketing Financial Analyst opportunity. In this role, you will help support:
- Building the annual Brand and Marketing budget in collaboration with the key teams across the department using zero-based budgeting and other relevant budget management techniques
- Ongoing management of the budget, ensuring delivery against cost and FTE targets and achievement of KPIs.
- Analysing the budget to ensure the most effective deployment of budget, skills and resource across the Business Unit and Franchises
- Delivering month end processes including reconciliations, journals, accruals and prepayments and production of reports e.g. to budget vs forecast, committed v discretionary and trade driving v non-trade driving spend, identification of threats and opportunities to the budget and recommendations on cost efficiencies/savings.
- Owning the relationship between B&M and the Finance team e.g. leading the submission of the annual budget
Key experience needed in this role:
- Significant Marketing and Finance experience with a degree (or equivalent practical experience) and ideally holding or studying for an Accountancy Qualification (e.g. ACA/CA/CIMA)
- Financial management and reporting experience
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to Marketing LT and Franchise LT
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Jura and Oracle Fusion
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Marketing Financial Analyst