Competitive + Benefits
Denholm are delighted to be working again with this fantastic Premium Spirits client, who are now looking for a bright and proactive individual to join their company. This is a brand new, varied role, which will cover an array of activities and responsibilities. It will give the right candidate a brilliant opportunity to join an ambitious business and kick start their career as a Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, we are looking for a creative self-starter who will support the Brand team in the delivery of key projects, activations and tactical activity on a local, regional and global level. You will be responsible for the management of central resources, working closely with the international branches and internal teams.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre and have 1-2 years’ experience within a previous Marketing role, preferably from either the FMCG sector or agency background; but this is not essential. You will be a natural problem solver, comfortable showing initiative and an excellent relationship builder.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the brand team to help deliver key projects and campaigns within the marketing plan
- Lead the process on allocated projects from scoping and planning through to delivery, implementation and result
- Assist with the development and delivery of monthly themed activation plans including a calendar of activity that drives footfall to UK venues
- Support the Brand Manager on UK & EU tactical activitie
- Creative asset development and implementation as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of an internationally award winning and forward-thinking business who are going through an accelerated growth phase and continuously expanding into new markets! If you think you are the candidate we are looking for, then please get in touch with us today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Agata Szymanczak, Consultant
Call 0131 553 9964
Apply Now: Marketing Executive