Up to £35,000 plus benefits
An international, award-winning business based on the outskirts of Glasgow, is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to create a robust marketing strategy and drive business forward in their market.
In this newly created role, you will be getting involved in some exciting projects such as a website redevelopment, management of global events and competitor research.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven marketing individual who wants to make an impact within a business whose values are based around innovation, quality and transparency.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be tasked with:
- Creating, developing and implementing a marketing strategy incorporating both online and offline channels
- Developing a strong brand presence and ensuring that all marketing activity is aligned to this
- Overseeing the marketing budget and ensuring projects are run cost effectively
- Project managing the redevelopment of the company website
- Driving engaging internal communications to people at all levels within the business
- Managing international events from start to finish
- Researching and analysing marketing trends and competition
- Working closely with creative agencies
- Managing a Marketing Co-ordinator
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Previous experience in a strategic marketing manager role
- Managed multi-channel campaigns from start to finish
- Working with senior management and have the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
The salary on offer is £35,000 plus great benefits and the opportunity to be part of a global business storming in their market. For more information, please call Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Manager