up to £45,000
A new dining concept has landed in the UK and this fast-growing business is leading the way! The foundations of this company are based on high quality levels of service, ingredients and experience.
This innovative and forward-thinking company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Working remotely and with frequent travel to their various sites across the UK (Edinburgh & Birmingham), you will be tasked with growing brand awareness and creating a robust marketing and communications strategy.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, developing and managing marketing and communications activity across multiple channels including social, email, PR and web
- Researching and understanding the customer demographic and competition
- Building and maintaining internal and external relations with agencies and media contacts
- Reporting on ROI to the senior leadership team
- Creating engaging content via copy, photo and video for online channels
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be food obsessed and have a real passion for all things food related
- Have an understanding of the “Gen Z” demographic and utilise data to create targeted marketing activity
- Previously worked in a similar role operating at a strategic level whilst being able to deliver on campaigns
- Be au-fait with all digital technologies including social, email and web
- Have worked with media contacts and managed press activity for local and national campaigns
- Create interactive and engaging content
- Want to do things differently and push boundaries with marketing and communications
Salary and package is fantastic. This is an opportunity to work with a business who put their employees first and work in an innovative and creative environment!
For more information call Fiona Todd or Amanda Kho on 0141 212 2727 or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Marketing Manager