Our client is a committed and friendly group of marketing professionals, working closely together to support their professional services business and its objectives of continued growth. With 24 colleagues across the UK, this forward thinking marketing team aim to provide proactive, quality marketing advice across our sectors and services.
The team includes specialists in Design and Communications as well as those providing account management for the core business.
This role will require you to….
- Develop regional campaigns targeting to the customer base across our sectors
- Be responsible for regional marketing plans with the wider team
- Create regional marketing material working with internal design team – includes copy writing and proof reading, pitches, marketing collateral, reports, and presentations
- Utilise content created for press and social to create campaigns
- Manage the organisation of relevant events including exhibitions
- Track client satisfaction by analysing feedback, mapping the client experience and provide insight to ensure a customer centric approach across the business
- Track competitor activity
- Working with the central PR team to help drive the creation of press releases
- Assist with local pitches
- Develop and build relationships with referral organisations through peer group networking and business development
We need you to have….
- An understanding of CRM systems
- Previous professional services experience
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- CIM qualified, or working towards
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of marketing
Would you like to work within an autonomous Regional role, in a forward thinking professional services firm?
Contact Kerry McFarlane in the Denholm Glasgow office for more information.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Kerry McFarlane, Principal Consultant
Call 0141 406 8415
Apply Now: Marketing Executive