Data & Modelling Manager
Circa £50k base, plus excellent package
We’ve teamed up with an innovative financial services brand who is working hard to disrupt the status quo in UK banking.
We’re searching for a smart, ambitious, energetic individual who loves to challenge the norm and will thrive in a team where there’s plenty of collaboration and engagement with your colleagues and customers.
The right person for this role will ideally be a marketer with 5-7 years’ experience in Data and Modelling Management. You’ll be responsible for the management of the marketing data environment and all models owned within the Brand & Marketing team.
Key to the role…
- Ensuring the governance of the service levels and quality controls deployed across the data and modelling landscape
- Increasing the maturity of various modelling techniques including machine learning and artificial intelligence approaches
- Identifying and managing critical data items requirements
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed and managed in line with the required data management standards including lineage and metadata
- Driving forward the adoption of big data tools and techniques, data driven modes and collaboration and efficiency tools such as JIRA / Confluence / GitHub
Ideally, you’ll have…
- Strong practical experience of statistical modelling and experimental design techniques and their application in Marketing
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. Experian, EDW, Adobe Campaign, Cards, AWS, etc)
- Be familiar with best practice design, coding and testing techniques in SQL or similar languages
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank and externally with agency partners
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Data & Modelling Manager