Circa £45,000 base, plus excellent package
We’ve partnered with a leading Financial Services brand to build a team of truly great people. Our client is going through an exciting period of significant change.
We’re searching for a smart, ambitious marketer with ideally 3-5 years’ experience of data-modelling who wants to work for a progressive organisation. You’ll identify, develop and maintain statistical models used within the Brand and Marketing function and feel ‘at-home’ challenging the norm.
The key responsibilities are…
- Developing robust models in line with appropriate standards and policies
- Undertaking models reviews to ensure ongoing performance against business objectives
- Engaging with a variety of business stakeholders to develop business requirements for new model development
- Developing a modelling framework ensuring that the most relevant messages reach customers
- Managing change within the modelling environment and ensuring this delivered in line with the appropriate change management standard
Ideally you will have…
- Strong experience in use of SAS / SPSS / SQL / VB or other database languages and in in deploying machine learning based models
- Good understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. Experian, EDW, Cards, AWS, etc)
- Be familiar with best practice design, coding and testing techniques in R / Python or similar languages
- Experience in the ongoing operational management of models in a production environment
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please contact us for a chat!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Modelling Manager