CIM Technical Manager
Circa £43K plus benefits
We’ve partnered with a leading Financial Services brand who are working hard to disrupt the status quo in UK Banking. They are going through a very exciting period of change and growth is key within the Customer and Marketing Insight team. We’re looking for an experience CIM Technical Manager to join the Glasgow based team and work to the following remit.
The Customer Interaction Management Technical Manager reports to the Customer Interaction Manager and will be responsible and accountable for supporting the customer interaction capability within the Customer & Marketing Insight team. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of customer interaction plans and will be the custodian and gatekeeper of the Customer Interaction development lifecycle and control framework.
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining a collaborative relationship with the appropriate technology teams
- Execution of the risk framework across the customer interaction remit
- Driving a culture of data reuse and automation
- Identifying opportunities to speed up customer selections
- Applying the appropriate controls to data selections to ensure customers are contacted in line with the preferences and relationship with the company
- Defining and monitoring the appropriate control framework for executing customer selections
- Undertaking initial project engagement to understand data availability / constraints in conjunction with the Data Design capability
- Executing all activity in line with the appropriate data management standards and policies
- Ensuring business ownership of the data stored in campaign management platforms
- Supporting large scale change projects during the delivery phase of customer selections
- Operating in tandem with the Data Design capability to understand the impact of change on the customer interaction team and ensure appropriate change management plans are implemented
Ideally you will have…
- Experience of SAS / SPSS / SQL / VB or other database languages and the application of analytical skills to gather and interpret information
- Experience in campaign management platforms such as Pega Marketing and Adobe Campaign
- Good understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. Experian, EDW, RCDC, Cards, AWS, etc) and of relational database design
- Be familiar with best practice design, coding and testing techniques in SQL or similar languages
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Interaction Management.
If you’d like to be part of this exciting company and have the relevant skills, we’d love to chat.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: CIM Technical Manager