Circa £43K + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Campaign Analyst to join a fast-paced and creative Brand & Marketing team within a major UK banking brand. The successful individuals for these roles will ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Interaction Management and be excellent communicators that are keen to learn and improve personal effectiveness and performance.
- Operating within the appropriate control framework for executing customer data selections
- Supporting project engagement to deliver selections in line with the documented requirements
- Identifying and delivering Next Best Actions
- Undertaking complex campaign selections with an eye for detail to ensure they are completed robustly and promptly
- Possessing a detailed knowledge of the data used for campaign management purposes ensuring this is used in line the appropriate polices and standards
- Supporting the opportunity for increased personalised customer communication which are delivered in a timely, relevant and impactful manner across the appropriate channels
Ideally you will have…
- Experience of SAS / SPSS / SQL / VB or other database languages and the application of analytical skills to gather and interpret information
- Experience in campaign management platforms such as Unica, Pega or Adobe Campaign
- Good understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. Experian, EDW, RCDC, Cards, AWS, etc) and of relational database design
- Be familiar with best practice design, coding and testing techniques in SQL or similar languages
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank
If this sounds like a role for you, then please get in touch!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Campaign Analyst