Senior Marketing Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
CIM Senior Analyst
Business Unit: Brand & Marketing
Location: Glasgow or Newcastle
We’re working with an instantly recognisable UK banking brand that is actively disrupting the status quo. We’re searching for three CIM Senior Analysts, with 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Interaction Management to join their rapidly growing team. As CIM Senior Analyst, you’ll be executing the wider team’s Customer Interaction capability.
- Operating within the appropriate control framework for executing customer selections
- Delivering selections in line with the documented requirements
- Undertaking campaign selections with an eye for detail to ensure they are completed robustly and promptly
- Knowledge of the data used for campaign management purposes ensuring this is used in line the appropriate polices and standards
- Undertaking routine peer reviews for customer selections
Ideally you will have…
- Experience of SAS / SPSS / SQL / VB or other database languages and the application of analytical skills to gather and interpret information
- Experience in campaign management platforms such as Pega Marketing and Adobe Campaign
- Good understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. Experian, EDW, RCDC, Cards, AWS, etc) and of relational database design
- Be familiar with best practice design, coding and testing techniques in SQL or similar languages
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank
If this sounds like the right role for you, please get in touch!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Kerry McFarlane, Principal Consultant
Call 0141 406 8415
Apply Now: Senior Marketing Analyst