Digital Marketing Manager (12m FTC)
Competitive salary package
A leading global law firm is looking to add a Senior Digital Manager to their Glasgow team, on a 12 month contract (to begin).
As SeniorDigital Manager you'll manage a huge website and be the internal anchor point for all online marketing campaign activities. This role ensures a nice balance of strategic campaign planning and 'hands on' delivery - line managing one person.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy and plan
- Own the content production process, working with colleagues across the business to ensure that quality online content is published - from an editorial and technical perspective
- Working closely within Business Development colleagues to maximise reach and conversions with online business development efforts
- Liaising with an Agile web development team, working closely together on website enhancements, bug fixes and sprint planning
- Ensuring digital marketing efforts are at the forefront of firm-wide activity
- Tracking and analysing core digital metrics. Setting KPIs and reporting/reviewing with senior stakeholders
To be successful in this role you'll have worked in a large organisation within a senior digital role - preferably in professional services, financial services or similar. In addition, you'll have
- Worked on a large-scale digital platform
- Strong CMS and CRM experience
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A good understanding of SEO
- Social media management experience
- Line-management experience
This is a fantastic role with one of the most well-regarded firms in Glasgow! For more information, call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Digital Marketing Manager (12m FTC)