Marketing Data Analyst
Up to £38,000 plus benefits
A global charity, based in Glasgow, is looking for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst who can successfully apply database marketing techniques to acquire and retain new customers.
This is an organisation who supports patients and families suffering from life-threatening illnesses and their goal is to support people across the UK and internationally via their specially designed centres. The business is looking to raise over £25million over the next five years in order to build more centres and this role will play a part in supporting this goal.
Reporting to the Database Manager, you will work alongside the marketing and fundraising teams to analyse data on customers and all marketing and fundraising activities to ensure that campaigns are targeted in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a data-driven understanding of customers through profiling/modeling
- Assisting in the creation of a strategy to target new and existing customers
- Delivering on statistical models/segmentations
- Under taking post-campaign evaluation for marketing activities
- Presenting and interpreting data reports clearly to internal departments
- Maintaining and updating information on the internal database (ThankQ)
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers
To be considered for this role, you have:
- Previous experience working in a data-focused role
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, SAS and BI tools
- Segmented data to acquire and retain customers
- The ability to translate data and interpret information to internal departments
- Communication skills to work with internal departments who are based around the UK
You will be offered a salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience plus an array of great benefits including holiday, pension and the opportunity to work in a rewarding and welcoming work environment.
For more information on this rewarding role, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Data Analyst