Very attractive plus excellent training and development programme
We have partnered with a leading integrated communications agency in Edinburgh and we’re looking for an experienced, creative and commercially savvy PR Account Director to join this award-winning agency.
Your role will be broad and varied and you will be the day-to-lead client lead for a number of B2B and B2C PR accounts from FMCG to Public Sector. You will be responsible for building and managing relationships with key clients, colleagues and other stake holders and play a key role in driving ‘wow’ client service and delivery of creative PR and Communication campaigns.
You’ll have experience in:
- Building and delivering innovative and creative PR campaigns for clients
- Creative storyteller across traditional and new media channels
- Running and managing events
- Growing existing and winning new business – they offer a very enticing new business bonus structure.
- Leading on pitches and networking for leads
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications both online and offline
- Working closely with internal digital and creative teams
- Using existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within the industry
- Analysing campaign results and making recommendations
Perks of the job:
- 33 Days holiday
- Birthday off
- Business development linked bonus scheme
- Work-life balance programme
- Fabulous clients, working environment & team!
- Office dog – yes, that’s a perk!
If you’d like to work for one of Scotland’s fastest growing agencies who are committed to the development and wellbeing of their employees, offering a comprehensive training and development plan alongside a fun work culture, I’d love to speak with you.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Account Director