Senior Sales Manager
Base salary up to £65,000 plus impressive bonus
An international B2B training business is looking to add an experienced Senior Sales Manager to their growing team.
Whilst based in Glasgow, you'd have a UK-wide remit, and would be responsible for growing market share for the business within their (already identified) top key sectors.
As Senior Sales Manager you'd have no line management responsibilities and would be solely responsible for bringing in business - converting sales from both prospect and existing client accounts.
This is a 'grown-up' sales position - not a cold calling role. It's assumed that the majority of your sales would come from conversations with Senior Management within blue-chips across the UK - so you must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a sales role selling a service as opposed to a product.
In addition, to be considered for this Senior Sales Manager role, you must be able to evidence the following:
- That you are a dynamic, strategic, tenacious sales professional
- Senior sales experience – comfortable ‘trading’ at senior level, e.g. MDs, CEOs, HRDs etc.
- Experience selling to (or from) a large blue chip
- That you are a consultative sales person, someone who can leverage conversations, connections and their network
- The ability and desire to speak publicly
- The ability to research, identify and carve out a market for yourself
An incredible opportunity with a great Scottish business. If you're looking for a UK-wide challenge, and are a senior sales professional - please call Fiona @ Denholm.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Senior Sales Manager