Ecommerce & Digital Campaign Manager
One company – two positions!
A key client of Denholm Associates who operate in the Financial Services sector in Glasgow are looking to hire 2 Digital Marketing Specialists from grad level up to manager.
You background and sector experience is not as important as your will to succeed.
The Digital Campaign Manager position will involve working across all the e-commerce business channels of affiliate and aggregator marketing, e-partnerships, pay-per-click, search engine optimization, email and social media. You will also contribute to the development and optimisation of the Society’s website. The digital specialist will assist the manager in all functions.
- Digital campaign management including development of e-marketing campaigns, objectives, targets, budgets and results metrics across all e-channels.
- Drive profitable customer recruitment through digital campaigns, site/app optimisation and continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute cohesive promotional strategies and new digital initiatives to support our marketing plans.
- Ensure optimal, compliant product and content copy development by liaising with other departments, digital agencies and the internal Ecommerce & Digital Consultant.
- Develop business cases for new digital initiatives.
- Develop and enhance the customer journey and online experience and develop new ways to continuously improve it.
- Develop a solid working relationship with and effectively manage our digital agencies.
- Ensure that necessary audit, compliance and information security policies and procedures and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Contribute to the development of the Society’s Intranet, Sponsorship & PR activities.
- Contribute to the department by following internal and external procedures to set up campaign activity, producing data extracts, updating the CMS, campaign development, monitoring and tracking, and reporting on MI.
- Be an advocate for Scottish Friendly within the social media space.
- Generate and execute ideas, promotions and tools to engage with the social community. These may include using social media listening tools, content development, conversation management and analytics.
- Working with our web and digital agencies, their creative and account teams, you will help to develop online campaigns that deliver results.
Historically the Financial Services sector has been a hard one to break into as sector experience tends to be essential. In the case of this company there is a more open minded approach to talent on boarding.
If you are confident, determined, ambitious and commercially aware and want to work for a friendly, non-corporate and socially aware Financial Services provider then this could definitely be for you.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Gareth Glen, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8055
Apply Now: Ecommerce & Digital Campaign Manager