Up to £50,000 depending on experience
A fast-growing international retail business whose products are of high quality and all manufactured in the UK are looking for an experienced E-commerce Manager to manage all digital activity to increase online sales.
Based in Midlothian, this newly created role is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact within the business and truly make the role your own.
You will be responsible for:
- Scoping and project managing the delivery of a new website
- Optimising site navigation and create a compelling customer journey to grow conversion rate and online sales
- Implementing an online merchandising strategy
- Using your Google Analytics and data analysis expertise to optimise sales, perform funnel analysis and identify issues and growth opportunities
- Managing our CRM/customer retention to drive repeat purchase and customer loyalty
- Managing marketplace listings and wider Amazon Sales
- Setting-up and delivering regular reporting, with a clear understanding of margin and KPI's to identify and track the key drivers behind performance
To be considered in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working as an E-commerce Manager
- Experience scaling a Direct to Consumer ecommerce channel
- Strong working knowledge of either Shopify or Magento
- Worked with online shopping platforms including Amazon
- Liaised and managed external agencies
- A commercial and strategic mindset coupled with a hands-on approach
You will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to make an impact within a growing business.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: eCommerce Manager