Circa £45,000 base, plus package
Denholm is hiring! We are looking for a Digital Lead for one of our financial services clients in the North West of England to join them during an exciting period of growth.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting the ambitious growth strategy with responsibility for owning and developing the digital experience across the customer journey and intermediaries, including ensuring that this is integrated with the approach to Omni-channel sales, marketing and service delivery
The main areas of focus will be:
- Manage the development and improvement of core digital sales and Omni channels in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- You will act as a digital partner to the business and use analytics and insights to drive improvements in the online journeys and ensure we are meeting mandatory delivery requirements.
- Accountable for digital channel performance, KPI setting and reporting Ownership of the digital strategy, customer facing digital experience channels now and in future state
- Lead development of digital strategy aligned to the company's vision, using collaborative approach with stakeholders.
- Responsible for CX across digital journey and CI market analysis
Key experience required:
- Comprehensive understanding of digital functionality across digital interfaces.
- Strong understanding of the core principles and best practices in the fields of user experience design, usability, mobile and web development, information architecture, and accessibility
- Awareness of best practices for Digital innovation and Omni-channel best practice
- Strong knowledge and experience of project management principles and processes, including project prioritisation, project delivery, and development of business / investment cases for proposed initiatives.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Digital Lead