Senior Research Executive
We are working with Scotland’s leading independent market and social research agency who have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. They are a small but rapidly growing research agency who is looking for an experienced Research Executive to join the Edinburgh team.
As Research Executive, you will be involved in both qualitative and quantitative projects across a range of high-profile clients. You will be experienced in managing client projects from start to finish with minimal support and be a trusted advisor to your clients. Running focus groups and workshops won’t be unusual for you and neither will writing proposals, designing research tools and analysing and presenting results to clients.
Experience and skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a research agency background
- Skilled in both quantitative and qualitative research methods, including research design
- Ability to plan project budgets and write winning research proposals
- Highly developed project management skills, able to manage projects from start to finish with minimal direction
- Expertise in data analysis, producing reports and presentations to a high standard
- A collaborative approach to working, able to build strong relationships both internally and with clients
- Self-motivated and highly organised, able to carry out multiple tasks and prioritise demanding workloads with attention to detail and accuracy.
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary and a varied and interesting work environment with a real opportunity to make a difference.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, I’d love to arrange a chat.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Senior Research Executive