Senior Graphic Designer
A leading high street retailer is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their busy marketing department.
You will be responsible for coordinating and developing creative for all content marketing campaigns including brand projects, advertising, internal communications and digital.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known brand and work on multi-channel campaigns.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating content, campaigns and creative across all channels for the marketing team as well as the wider business
- Working with the brand team in owning the creation of cross-channel content
- Managing and developing the content schedule to ensure all projects are up-to-date
- Creating weekly content for digital channels including social and web
To be considered for this role, you will have
- Previous experience in a brand design role ideally within retail or have a strong passion for retail/fashion
- Strong working experience of the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Some animation experience would be preferred but not essential
- Worked with multi-channel marketing campaigns
- An eye for engaging content on digital channels such as social
- Confidence in your ideas
- Strong communication skills
A salary of £28,000 is on offer plus the opportunity to work in a creative environment that is truly unique to design and unlike other design roles.
For more information, please get in touch with Amanda @ Denholm.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Senior Graphic Designer