Working with one of the most iconic single malt brands I’m looking for an untamed free-spirited marketing maverick to join a rule-breaking mentality pack with a challenger attitude and big, bold ambitions.
- Develop and deliver compelling and actionable global activation plans
- Bring brand positioning and communications platforms to life through digital, social and/or CRM opportunities
- Lead product and packaging development programmes from concept development through to launch execution
- Enthuse, educate and inspire audiences (both internal and external) regarding the brand mission and activities
- Support the brand team in annual A&P budget management and delivery (incl. reporting) and other selected brand programmes
Do I have what it takes?
To be successful in the role you will be degree qualified ideally within a marketing or business background. You will have at least 4 years’ experience in an FMCG environment at Junior BM or BM level. As an added plus, knowledge of the luxury industry and wines and spirits sector is advantageous, as is experience of working internationally across different cultures.
Technical and Management Skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Brand-building programme development
- Experience of brand creative content/communications development
- Agency management
- Understanding of social media landscape and application to brand building
- Packaging design advantageous
Personal & interpersonal skills
Envied, unorthodox and untamed…
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Curious, persistent and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Team spirited – an inclusive decision maker, culturally aware, supportive and respectful of others
- Action orientated with real individual accountability
- Strong communicator with an ability to flex style to suit different audiences
- Appropriate social skills to represent the brand in both professional and social environments
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Agata Szymanczak, Consultant
Call 0131 553 9964
Apply Now: Brand Manager