£25,000 plus benefits
An innovative and forward-thinking business based on the outskirts of Glasgow who are one-of-a-kind in the UK is looking for an experienced Web Merchandiser to join their marketing and design team.
This is a newly created role within the business, and you will be responsible for managing all products and content on external supplier sites and will have a high level of autonomy in relation to how products are traded on the website. This is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own!
Working within their design team, you will be tasked with:
- Delivering revenue originated through the website, app or mobile channel.
- Forecasting sales and stock for the web channels, including for new product launches, promotional activity as well as core product.
- Trading the site ensuring solutions are offered and implemented for falling sales performance or unexpected outcomes
- Optimising conversion through promoting product and enhancing customer journey where possible
- Managing all brands online presence and performance, constantly reviewing layout to improve commercial return
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Be experienced in merchandising, covering either web or digital store channels
- Have experience using different merchandising specific software
- Be commercially minded, constantly thinking about sales volumes and margin to increase profitability
- Be a team player and able to liaise at all levels across all business units and functions
- Want to be part of a team and business which is well established in the market and looking to grow even further.
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits and the opportunity to be part of a growing business.
For more information, get in touch with Amanda @ Denholm.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Web Merchandiser