Content Marketing Executive
A leading B2B organisation within the medical sector is looking to add a newly created Content Marketing Executive position to their growing team in East Kilbride.
As Content Marketing Executive you’ll be tasked with producing compelling and positive content across all channels for the business, aimed at a very specific B2B audience within the health and beauty sector. You’ll be able to adapt your writing style to suit your audience, as your remit will include creating sales collateral, producing email campaigns, social media management and blogging, and creating enticing web content. You’ll work closely with the Senior Management Team to enhance the overall brand of the business; and you’ll report back on your findings, advising on best-practice moving forward.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the company’s engagement on all social media platforms – ensuring the organisation is represented properly in the marketplace:
- Developing exciting and informative (B2B) social content
- Scheduling social media posts across all platforms
- Tracking and analysing and reporting on success
- Developing email campaigns – from conception through delivery and analysis.
- Working closely with Senior Management Team on concepts for blog content, thought-leadership articles and white papers and ensuring their successful and appropriate distribution – all with the aim of inbound lead generation/inbound enquiries.
- Ensure that all images used meet brand guidelines
- Ensure that all copy used, irrespective of channel, is appropriate, factual and compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements
- Producing graphics for social media, email marketing and web content
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role – including proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable experience of creating meaningful and successful relationships with internal stakeholders and customers alike
- Experience working across a portfolio of websites and associated brands (ideally)
- Competence using WordPress and email tools such as Mail Chimp
This is a great stand-alone, autonomous Content Marketing role with a growing business during a very excited period. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Content Marketing Executive