Regional Director, Asset Finance - Scotland
£50k - £65k base, plus extensive package
Denholm is hiring!
We are currently working with one of the most exciting asset based lenders in the UK who is looking to recruit a Regional Director, Asset Finance for their Scottish based business. In role, you will pro-actively seek out and convert new business opportunities in line with the company budget / expectation and your own personal target. You will be responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is given to all prospects, introducers, internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities in this position:
- Identify, generate and secure new business opportunities from a range of introductory sources in order to convert new deals.
- Build and maintain new and existing professional working relationships from a variety of introductory sources (accountants, commercial finance advisors, brokers, solicitors etc.) and act as a primary contact for new business in your designated region.
- Manage and progress all new business enquiries via CRM and prepare / submit new business files to credit committee, ensuring that they meet our credit policy and contain all information required, allowing the underwriter(s) to assess the proposal quickly and accurately.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry.
- At all times to represent the company professionally and to maintain our high standards in all respects.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally have:
- Proven sales performance required.
- Experience of working in asset, invoice or bridging finance
- Strong relationship management skills
- A defined and active introducer base
- Strong commercial awareness and good technical knowledge of funding
- Proven planning and delivery skills
- Financially literate
- Innovative and creative
- Growth mindset
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Regional Director, Asset Finance - Scotland