Head of Marketing
A leading fashion/apparel business based in Glasgow is looking to bolster it's dynamic team by adding a Head of Marketing to their head office.
Managing a small team onsite and a large roster of creative freelancers worldwide, as Head of Marketing, you'll be tasked with increasing sales for all products around the world, growing share in this niche market and generally increasing brand awareness.
This organisation is 'small and mighty' so we're looking for someone who can add real senior strategic value - but who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and help style a photo shoot, or write engaging and compelling web copy when required.
As Head of Marketing, your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, delivering and measuring multi-channel marketing campaign activity
- Strategising on affiliate and influencer engagement
- Copywrting and content editing
- Buidling, delivering and measuring robust social media campaigns
- Budget responsibility for marketing spend - including spend associated with affiliates, photoshoots, styling. Advising on best-practice and suggesting cost-saving measures.
- Developing new concepts & processes to promote and expend the brand further
- Providing detailed reports to the Board
To be considered for this role, you must have demonstrable (5+ years) experience in:
- eCommerce or retail marketing
- Multi-disciplinary team leadership
- Commercial acumen to drive business growth
- Budgetary responsibilities
This is an exceptional opportunity here in Glasgow. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm! Please note that candidates without retail or eCommerce marketing experience will NOT be progressed on this occasion.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Head of Marketing