We are Six Degrees
Six Degrees is a cloud-led managed service provider that helps businesses across the UK to meet their transformation goals.
Six Degrees of Success
At Six Degrees, we will enable you to thrive in our dynamic team that is lead by our values.
Would you like to join us?
Six Degrees includes some of the most technically able individuals in the industry and this, combined with our cutting edge products and services, helps our clients to be more innovative and successful in their own markets.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
This position is a new role within the organisation and will have responsibility for driving leads into the business through our digital channels, including but not limited to our website and social media platforms.
Developing and Implementing Strategy
• Lead Six Degrees’ digital marketing strategy with a clear focus on increasing the number of quality sales opportunities generated through digital channels
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
• Where appropriate, manage third parties to help deliver the digital strategy
Delivering Best Practice
• Deliver best practice across all digital marketing, including email, social media and SEO/SEM campaigns
Optimising the Website
• Devise and implement strategy to drive more traffic to the website, improve the user experience on the site and increase conversions
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
Maximising Social Media
• Improve the impact and effectiveness of all social media, in particular LinkedIn and Twitter
• Create and manage link building strategies and social media presences
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
Keeping ahead of the competition
• Identify trends and insights and keep Six Degrees at the vanguard of digital marketing
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
The skills and experience you'll need...
You should have a University degree or equivalent qualification in a business related discipline, or relevant marketing qualifications. We’d like significant proven experience of working in a digital marketing position. It’s preferable if you have experience of working within a technology / MSP environment but not essential. We’re looking for a proven track record of delivering value into a sales pipeline.
• In depth knowledge on all aspects of digital marketing
• Good people skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Innovation and creativity
• Initiative and proactive
• Customer focused