We’re delighted to be working with an independent PPC agency based in Edinburgh (although their client base spans globally) on this new Account Director role. This role will initially be remote, however when COVID-19 restrictions allow, employees will be expected to be based in or able to commute to Edinburgh on a weekly basis.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you’ll be the lead contact for a portfolio of PPC clients and will have overall responsibility for growing and developing client relationships, account performance and increasing profitability with the overarching objective of growing the agency. You will play a critical role in the retention and development of existing clients, whilst supporting with new business pitches and fee negotiations.
You will also be an enthusiastic team manager, nurturing and developing a team of PPC specialists on account strategy and have your finger on the pulse on what is happening in each of your client accounts from a top level. We’re ideally looking for someone from an agency background but client-side experience will also be considered.
- 4 or more years hands on PPC experience either at agency or client side
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn. This is vital. Digital advertising changes daily and you need to be passionate about the technology and building your knowledge to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the industry.
- Experience of managing a team of PPC specialists – this is vital Experience running & leading strategy on innovative Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns for leading brands.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced organisational skills.
- Ability to manage a project and delegate tasks to other members of the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a friendly, professional email tone.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
In return for all your hard work, you will enjoy excellent personal development opportunities, upskilling and training, flexible working, friendly and fun culture and competitive salary. Get in touch to find out more about this exciting opportunity.