Denholm Associates are working on behalf of a small publishing house based in Ayr, who are looking to recruit an Advertising Salesperson to join their small, well established team. This is a full time permanent role, which offers a ‘grown up’ working environment, the opportunity to make excellent commission, and blended working.
As part of a small and thriving team, the Advertising Salesperson will join with experience of B2B sales, ideally in advertising, but we will also consider people with a background in corporate hospitality, recruitment, or similar. This is a 360 role, and so you must be able to demonstrate you can work from lead to sale completion, with confidence.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead generation, you will be expected to be creative and find innovative ways to find warm leads
- Cold calling, you will be making initial contact with senior stakeholders
- Follow up, on average you will call someone 3 or 4 times before closing a sales
- Account management, once the hard work is done you will be expected to look after your client, and seek out any opportunities for repeat business
- You must be able to demonstrate strong B2B telesales experience
- You will be expected to understand the sales process, and manage your diary effectively
- You will have experience in either advertising sales, corporate hospitality, or recruitment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently
Interested? Send an up to date CV to Kerry @ Denholm, and she will be in touch!
Please note: We would love to respond to every candidate, however with the volume of responses we are receiving, this is not always possible. If you do not have the relevant skills listed above, unfortunately we will not be able to respond.