We’re on the lookout for an Assistant Web Marketing Manager to join one of our Fintech clients in Edinburgh on a 12 month FTC basis.
We are looking for you to be passionate about communicating effectively via online channels and understand or be prepared to learn how to maximise web channels. This means being a pro at maintaining a healthy balance between delivering on customers’ needs and expectations, while managing a dynamic and varied workload. Every day you’ll work with the other members of the communications team to make sure campaigns, events and proposition content is up-to-date and engaging.
You’ll spend your time:
- Managing website strategy, UX and design
- Managing content and website infrastructure, including performance and SEO
- Creating website messaging and content and scheduling social media
- Development and creation of web assets for campaign activity
- Being the SME on CMS system to help fellow team members
- Making sure web content is up-to-date, relevant and not misleading
- Producing regular web analytics reporting
A bit about you:
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of web management and content
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritise the high impact work, but never neglect the details
- Excellent communication skills – we need you to be completely comfortable representing our culture and values, with an emphasis on a speedy, friendly style
- Able to anticipate the needs of those you work with, juggling conflicting priorities
- Ability to think laterally and come up with new solutions to existing problems manager to join our communications team.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss further!