We’re working with one of the fastest growing PR agencies in the UK who provide full service public relations support at all levels as well as being the principal communications advisor for many of Britain’s biggest and best-loved companies and brands.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Director or Associate Director to join the Strategic Media Communications Team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in managing complex internal and external communications challenges, protecting and enhancing business reputation and leading responses to crises and issues affecting major UK brands and businesses.
You may have a background in corporate communications or stakeholder engagement and public affairs and will be experienced advising at a senior level and managing external communications across a broad range of sectors.
Competencies for the role include:
- A trusted senior advisor to clients and oversees client counsel on all accounts, as well as providing expert counsel to client teams across the agency
- Build relationships with senior business leaders within client organisations
- Contribute and participate in the agency’s learning and development programme through creating and delivering training sessions
- Lead on crisis and issues consultancy for clients
- Lead on strategic communications projects for clients, leading on strategy development and delivery
- Foster and maintain media relationships at a senior editorial level Seek opportunities to grow existing business Lead the response to new business briefs
- Experience in creating and delivering internal communication strategies would be an advantage
Please get in touch for further information and a confidential chat.