Denholm Associates is delighted to be working with a global Facilities Management provider, supporting the appointment of an experienced Bids professional to join their growing business development team.
Ideally this person will be based in Glasgow, however we are flexible to location, assuming the candidate has capacity to travel to the Glasgow office regularly as required.
The successful candidate will have background bidding for hard services contracts, and will have a depth of understanding of M&E commercials. Averaging bid value will be between £1-5m, and is generally within the retail sector however experience from PS would also be considered.
What will this role involve?
- Managing full Bid Process – delivering on £1million+ value
- Working with marketing to create content that can be used for on and offline bidding platforms
- Assisting in the continuous development of the business content library
- Design workflows for the bid process, including review and approval cycles
- Review work from entire bid team, ensuring brand guidelines and consistency
What are we looking for?
- A Senior Manager with a track record in bid management
- Experience working for a large corporate firm
- Strong knowledge of the Facilities Management sector
- Experience creating a full a cost model
In return the successful candidate will join a long-established and successful business which boasts the stability of an industry stalwart, but provides the opportunity that lies in a growing and dynamic team. With a highly competitive basic salary and package.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for further information.