A luxury, global spirits business is looking for an experienced Brand Communications Manager for one of their prestigious products.
As Brand Communications Manager will lead the development of brand communications & content to create social and PR plans that excite consumers, lifestyle influencers and target media. You will be a content expert with digital at the heart of your experience and you will understand the importance of the message in different media across different assets. You will be integral in ensuring we are delivering against our company vision to be a driving force, renowned for building brands that stand out.
Based in Glasgow, you will be tasked with:
- Translating brand strategies into compelling stories and creative content to inspire and excite
- Leading the development of brand communications across multiple digital platforms
- Working with internal teams and external agencies to manage brand projects from start to finish
- Developing and managing the annual content calendar
- Ensuring all campaigns both digital and traditional are aligned to the brand and the brand messages are defined for target audiences
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Previous experience managing brand communications with a luxury brand
- Developed engaging content for digital channels including social and web
- Lead multiple brand projects from concept to launch
- Experience translating brand strategies and messages into creative ideas
- An understanding of asset creation across copy, photo and video
- Experience using digital analytics such as Google Analytics
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a luxury brand to drive brand communications across UK and internal markets. You will be offered a great salary plus generous benefits.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.