We are excited to working on a new role that has been driven by the impressive and rapid international growth within an impressive consumer branded business. They have big plans to capitalise on this growth with new brand launches and growing their international markets further making this a really attractive opportunity to join the team based in Glasgow and reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Working to support the Senior Marketing Manager, you will drive the marketing strategy for a new brand, and support initiatives and plans to drive brand awareness, recruit new consumers and support sales growth in the UK, Europe and AUS. You will be the local Brand Ambassador for a new skincare brand in the UK, EU and AUS and become the key local contact for internal teams and stakeholders, and external retailers, suppliers and agencies. Working with the Head of Marketing, you will ensure there is integration of localised brand messaging across all touchpoints whilst focusing on increasing brand awareness and contribute to all aspects of the creative process, including strategy, campaign development and customer insight. You will manage brand social media channels across strategy, content scheduling, community management and brand partnerships and ensure consistency of brand standards across all marketing platforms. The role will also require you to:
- Assist with the development of the marketing calendar and strategies for new product launches Assist and collaborate to create full product launch strategies
- Ensure that all launches and activities are managed within the budget and targeted to achieve measurable ROI
- Responsible for the development of marketing presentations and materials for internal and external usage
- Weekly and monthly reporting across brand initiatives Assist and collaborate to create full product launch strategies
- Assist with the management and development of the Brand Marketing Assistant
We are looking for someone with a passion for the beauty/fashion industry and an enthusiastic drive to be a part of a company that is innovating and disrupting the norms of the industry. You will understand the Gen Z audience and bring good experience in a similar consumer brand environment working across brand partnerships, events & activations, PR, influencer marketing, digital marketing, social media and retail marketing. You will need to have good experience and knowledge in emerging digital/social media platforms along with a self-starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of a collaborative team and relish the opportunity to build strong relationships across the business.
A fantastic opportunity to join the business at a time of real growth and opportunity for personal development.