We have partnered with a new private Dentistry clinic headquartered in Edinburgh who specialise in Orthodontic, paediatric and facial aesthetics. The brand is in it’s infancy although, already amassing a solid client base but now require a talented and creative brand and marketing manager to take them to help grow the brand. This position can be either full time or part-time, but some office time will be required.
As the sole brand and marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing the new brand, and a communication strategy to help establish and maintain strong B2C relationships. You will manage the delivery of the clinics story and message, both internally and externally across social media content, events, PR and the website enhancing their enhance position in the industry as a leading provider of specialist orthodontic and paediatric treatments and you will work closely with a specialist digital marketing agency who will support and deliver on this objective.
- Build a strong and reputable brand, and act as brand advocate to ensure consistency across all communications
- Build a CRM, which is GDPR compliant, and a communications plan to be implemented for the patients at every stage of their orthodontic or paediatric treatment
- Build and establish a (organic) presence on Instagram and Facebook, monitoring and reporting on performances
- Build a bank of video and photography content, which can be used to support future campaigns
- Work closely with specialists and the senior management team on concepts for blog content, thought-leadership articles and newsletters Ensure all copy used, irrespective of channel, is appropriate, factual and compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements
- Gather patient testimonials (video and written)
- Manage and support events such as open days, sponsorship opportunities, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing or brand role
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Strong social media knowledge and experience across all channels, especially Instagram and bonus points for Tik Tok experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with CMS (WordPress, Wix, etc)
- Experience in event management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Basic graphic design and video editing experience
- Excellent communicator and listener.
In return for all your hard work, you’ll be offered a fantastic benefits package with a focus on health and well being. Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.