The Team at Denholm is delighted to be working with a leading International, Scottish based business, looking to appoint a new Brand Marketing Specialist, with international delivery.
What can the successful candidate expect to get?
- An amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing, innovative and progressive multinational organisation.
- You will be part of a high growth company with a true purpose and have the ability to shape and influence
- Opportunity to carve out a long-term career.
- Access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, medical insurance, private pension, accident, and life insurance, team events etc…
We’re in search of someone with 3-5 years Brand Marketing experience who is motivated to make change happen and relies upon using empathy and connection to solve problems. You will support the Marketing Manager for the Brand Team in EMEA with work that includes building brand awareness, creating brand led campaigns, working with media agencies and helping define metrics. You must have a proven track record of supporting brand and creative campaigns, using multimedia channels, from TV, digital and social to maximise audience reach and engagement.
- Liaising with international colleagues to have a consistent brand message.
- Presenting ideas and helping to lead meetings to international audiences.
- Helping develop brand campaigns based on audience insights.
- Write creative briefs and media briefs, based on targets identified.
- Develop, manage & optimise media campaigns, TV, social, digital, SEM.
- Actively contribute to the development of brand planning and brand KPIs
- Managing agency relations.
To be considered for this role:
- You will demonstrate 3-5 years of Brand Marketing experience with a demonstrated record of modern marketing execution, launches, including managing budgets, and/or classical marketing training.
- You will have strong analytical skills, with a good grasp of Excel/data packages and understanding of analytics.
- You will possess a good knowledge of building, and gaining alignment to, a suite of reporting metrics that drive ROI and inform performance.
- You will be insights-driven, like getting into research stats and metrics to help develop briefs.
- You will be excited to roll-up your sleeves to deliver exceptional quality at speed
- You are highly motivated, results-oriented – a self-starter who embraces a fast-paced environment and is unfazed working with tight deadlines.
- You are a real team player, with a strong attention to detail and great presentation skills.
- A good communicator with the ability to network.
- Highly organised with exceptional planning skills.
In return, the successful candidate will:
- Join an ambitious and high performing team – within a supportive and collaborative environment
- Receive a highly competitive basic salary with bonus and great benefits
- Have the flexibility to work from home and (when safe and appropriate) the opportunity for some international travel
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for further information.