Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our global Professional Services clients in Glasgow who are looking for a 2 x Business Change Analysts with deep experience in Change Management to join them on a fixed term contract basis for initial 12 months contract with possibility to extend. This role will be remote working, however there will be a requirement to attend the Glasgow office on a business needs basis. This role requires candidates with strong business readiness experience within change.
Our client are currently implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and therefore require Business Change Analyst within their People and Transformation function. Their Business Change Analysts are aligned to one of their business teams, working closely to identify the impacts of implementing new processes and solutions and defining the steps required to support the successful implementation of our new, global CRM solution. You will be part of a large Business Analysis and Change community and have the opportunity to contribute to continuously improving how they deliver change. You will engage across the organisation and work at many levels, including heads of and 3rd parties.
- Provide specialist change analysis services to support the organisation during the full lifecycle of any change initiative
- Lead the change impact assessment and business readiness activity to ensure the successful transition to future state
- Collaborate with Business and Transformation Delivery teams where appropriate to effectively scope, design and implement strategic and tactical business change
- Prepare and facilitate project/programme meetings/workshops as required; (incl. impact assessment and business readiness workshops) and undertake all analysis required for the meeting/workshop inputs and outputs
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the organisation, influencing and supporting Senior Stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of business and change analysis processes and deliverables and support implementation of new technologies
- Familiar with MS Teams, Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Ideally familiar with CRM systems especially Microsoft Dynamics
The ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated, resilient, proactive and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work independently to meet strict deadlines
- Proven track record in business analysis/change analysis role, ideally with full lifecycle experience on a variety of project types
- Experience of employing a broad and diverse range of business analysis best practices, methodologies and tools
- Experience of business process mapping using BMPN 2.0 and process improvement
- Ability to challenge business and technology areas in order to achieve the optimal future design of any change initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence and support senior Stakeholders through difficult decisions.
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.