Denholm Associates are delighted to be working with one of our transportation clients near Glasgow who are looking for a HR Business Change Manager on an initial 9 month day rate contract to assist their HRIS implementation project team with all of the people side of the project.
This role is OUTSIDE IR35.
Ideally you will be located on the west side of Glasgow, as although this role will have remote / working from home working aspect, you will be required onsite as business demands and also be willing to travel to other locations for the duration of the contract. Our client is embarking on enterprise HRIS implementation that will touch all people across their organisation and this role will be responsible for taking their people on the journey through this change.
The key knowledge and skills required for this role:
- Experience of working within a HR function perhaps as a HR Business Partner, HR People Change Lead, HRIS Change Manager with experience of driving the people aspect of change within a project, ideally with a technology focus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Communication / Influencing skills & the ability to take people on the journey through the project lifecycle
- Change / Project Management lifecycle experience
- You will be able to align with the core values of our client Safety, Passion, Bravery, Trust, Teamwork and Results
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be a superstar in this role then I would like to hear from you as soon as possible. Our client will only consider candidates with 4 weeks notice or less.