Denholm have partnered with a long established and highly successful Technology and IT Services company in Glasgow who are looking to appoint a Business Relationship Manager.
Our client has three key business areas which include Cloud & Managed Services, Modern Intelligent Workplace and APP/Analytics & AI.
With multiple Microsoft Gold Accreditations and client portfolio crossing several industries this is a fantastic company to work for.
The Business Relationship Manager would work alongside all the key business units to ensure maximum coverage and revenue is derived from each client. This is very much a Pro Active Account Management position in which your knowledge of, and relationship with, various customers will be key to identifying the further value our client can add their businesses.
You can expect to:
- Proactively lead the process to grow accounts
- Accept accountability for achieving business goals (e.g., account growth, profit, satisfaction, etc.)
- Lead the account-planning process effectively
- Position and sell major opportunities inside accounts
- Ensure retention of existing business
- Negotiate contract renewals and pricing
- Perform the research needed to plan for and drive account growth Create compelling and effective written account growth plans
- Maintain analysis and tracking against plan
- Gain access to executive, enterprise-level decision makers
- Develop strong relationships with executive, enterprise-level decision makers
- Generate meetings that can drive new revenue
- Create and deepen relationships with decision makers over the long term
- Demonstrate value and improvement through regular service performance reporting
- Provide competent technical information and knowledge of IT services across the Microsoft stack
- Work with Heads of Business to understand new and developing service or product offerings and their fit for existing customers
- Cross-pollinate ideas and collaborate directly with decision makers at accounts to co-create value
- Create compelling and inspiring ideas to bring to account decision makers
- Monitor tender portals to identify relevant opportunities
- Manage the development of proposals and bid responses