If you are an expert with CRM and data, we want to speak to you about this fantastic opportunity!! Denholm is working on a Campaign Management Team Lead role with one of our financial services clients in Edinburgh. This position centres around data and having the ability to build campaigns around customer contact strategies.
Key areas of focus:
- Championing an environment of test and learn, continually seeking improvements to ways of working and challenging requested activity to ensure it is aligned with the vision of optimising the application of Marketing spend.
- Manage the campaign management team resource plan, scheduling new and recurring campaign work, liaising with internal teams to plan effectively and avoid customer contact conflict. Playing an active leadership role across Marketing with accountability for managing priorities and resources for campaign management
- Directing the application and design of campaign software and tools (currently IBM Campaign) that are aligned to commercial priorities and supplier Management of external data consultants, responsible for creating the Marketing Single Customer View.
- Support the selection, implementation and utilisation of a new campaign management tool and ensure that the new tool is used to its maximum potential and in the most effective way to support short, medium and long term customer contact strategies.
- Make selection and campaign recommendations based on previous performance ensuring that the most relevant analysis is used to measure and evaluate value from the CRM program.
- Design and evolve actionable customer segmentations to support the teams understanding of who our customers are, what we mean to them, what they mean to us, and how to serve them better.
- Adhoc and deep dive customer/marketing related analytics ensuring clear insights are presented with commercial and actionable recommendations.
- Create and maintain a CRM KPI dashboard measuring performance versus targets. Evaluate the performance of individual campaigns making recommendations for improvements and optimise performance.
Experience desired in this role:
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with an ability to influence at executive level.
- Lead team development and talent management.
- Coaching analysts in campaign software.
- Skilled in CRM platform use/maximising impact.
- Experience of leading technical experts.
- Experience of developing and delivering plans in challenging, resource constrained environments.
- Strongly numerate.
- Good communicator with ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities, workload and tasks.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch for more information!