If you are a data and insights expert, with a background of working with SAAS, SQL, R or Python, we would be very keen to speak to you regarding this exciting role with one of the UK’s most innovative banks!
The position is a CIM Technical Manager and you will support and enable the data and customer interaction capability, focused on Investment & Pensions to deliver campaign selections ensuring customers receive timely, relevant, and personalised communications.
The other key areas of focus are:
* Defining and monitoring the appropriate control framework for Investment & Pension customer selections
* Undertaking project engagement to understand data availability / constraints for Investment & Pensions
* Ensuring business ownership of the Investment & Pension data stored in campaign management platforms
* Operating in tandem with the Data Design capability to understand the impact of change on the customer interaction team and ensure appropriate change management plans are implemented
To be successful in this position, we are looking for you to have:
* Experience of SAS / SQL or other database languages and the application of analytical skills to gather and interpret information
* Be familiar with best practice design, coding and testing techniques in SQL or similar languages
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank
It would be advantageous if you had…
* Good understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. Experian, EDW, CDW, AWS, etc) and of relational database design
* Experience in campaign management platforms such as Pega Marketing and Adobe Campaign
* Knowledge of Investments & Pensions products and services
There is tremendous flexibility on offer with this role, with the expectation of being in the office circa one day per month (Glasgow).
If you’d like to learn more on the above, please get in touch with Jonathan!