New year, new job!?
2022 is off to a fast start and Denholm is working with one of our key financial services clients in Edinburgh who is looking to recruit a Client Communications Specialist.
This role will work in partnership with the Investment, Client Management and Business Development teams to support commercial growth, by ensuring clarity and consistency of message regarding the service offering and investment strategies both internally and externally.
So, if you have a strong background across internal communications and have the ability to take complex information and make it more relatable, we want to speak to you!
Key focus for this position:
* Communication of high quality investment solutions to audiences of varying technical knowledge.
* Partner with various teams within the business to understand their requirements and provide relevant, timely, tactical information to help educate, inform and update clients, prospects and their advisers on investment strategies and other relevant information.
* Contribute to the provision of high quality database, RFP, presentation and marketing collateral. This role will carry technical sign-off responsibilities.
* Lead thought leadership initiatives on behalf of the business including liaising effectively with Marketing.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of key competition and the competitive environment.
* Briefing and training the client-facing teams, including Business Development, on new propositions and changes to the proposition.
* Respond to client and intermediary feedback via Client Portfolio Managers and Business Development Managers.
Key experience we are looking for:
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Energetic, self-motivated and committed to meeting the needs of colleagues and clients.
* Flexible; be able to handle a balance of tactical activities and more strategic priorities and reacts positively to change.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build and nurture personal relationships with a diverse range of personalities at a variety of different levels.
* An initiator and consensus builder, evidencing effective management and first-class communications.
* Experience within client communications role or marketing ideally with copywriting skills.
* Ability to plan own work and cope with periods of high workload and prioritise accordingly.
* Commercial mind-set.
* Ability to write reports and give professional presentations.
* Good understanding of discretionary investment management and/or investment management environments an advantage. Includes key competition and wider market developments.
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch for more information!