Denholm is delighted to have partnered with TheVeganKind (TVK) on this newly created Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) role.
TVK are based in Glasgow and would like their CMO to be present in the office at least half of the week.
As Chief Marketing Officer you will own the overall marketing strategy of the business, as well as driving innovation for all digital and DTC channels.
You will oversee and be responsible for P&L across all marketing channels (including PR, events, CRM, data, insight and UX) and working closely with the Product Lead, you will have responsibility for the full customer journey.
Your mission will be to bring to life the spirit, energy and passion of TheVeganKind across all customer touchpoints, delivering a best-in-class experience for all.
In this newly created position, no two days will be the same. You’ll work on a variety of projects and will be responsible for driving the brand forward. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching and analysing market trends, brand demographics, consumer insights, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information
- Creating and managing a digital marketing & Ecommerce strategy
- Segmenting customer data, developing buyer personas and ensuring marketing activities are tailored and aligned to each of these groups
- Approving and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, PR campaigns, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Working closely with the Commercial Director, Product Lead and their teams on the creation and launch of new product lines or ranges
- Tracking all marketing activity and presenting results back to the Board
- Managing spend within an agreed budget
- Fostering a collaborative culture – incorporating the business values and being a catalyst for change in people and product to drive growth and success
- Building a team to have confidence, flair, creativity, and ownership by setting specific goals and encouraging everyone to deliver best in class service internally and externally
- Continuing to evolve the team structure to ensure alignment with the marketing strategy.
- Leading by example, with your sleeves rolled up – being a true team player
You’ll be looking to make a big impact in a young, pacey and dynamic environment. You’ll be passionate about growing a brand and be able to turn your hand to every area of the marketing function. Specifically you’ll have to have:
- At least 10 years’ experience in a senior marketing role, ideally within the food and drink sector
- Strong multi-channel marketing experience – including PR, brand, and online
- Strategic digital marketing experience with an understanding of affiliate marketing, social and community (including influencer management)
- Proven leadership experience – demonstrating the ability to inspire, develop and motivate teams and peers
- A creative thinker, with the ability to read the market and think outside the box
- Budget management experience and a strong commercial understanding
- Analytical skills with ability to produce meaningful insights to inform and drive actions and highlight opportunities
- A pro-active, dynamic, ‘can-do’ attitude
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining this leading business – please contact Fiona @ Denholm today!