Denholm is excited to be partnering with our client who are a leading name in the media space. It’s an exciting time to be joining them as they go through a big transformation project and as a result have a newly created role within the team – Communications & Engagement Manager.
If you are looking to take some real ownership in your role as a senior member of the team, this could be for you. With an internal communications focus, you’ll be taking the lead on some aspects of the transformation project and have the opportunity to use your creativity.
With various locations across Scotland, there is flexibility on where this can be based, and they also adopt a hybrid working pattern.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Helping to design and deliver on employer brand and engagement strategy
- Taking the lead on a number of internal communications initiatives through communications campaigns aimed at increasing engagement
- Creating compelling content for both internal and external audiences
- Managing and developing communication channels
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the business as a senior member of the team
Coming with a positive and friendly attitude, you’ll be passionate about building relationships and have a creative flair to your work. You’ll be skilled at influencing and collaborating to get the best out of every project and also have a passion for creating engaging content across multiple channels.
A background in journalism or content creation would be well suited here. Alternatively, you may have worked in a similar role for a larger organisation where you’ve been used to communicating with a large number of employees.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to work with a fantastic organisation at an exciting time in their development as well as have the autonomy to see some real results in your work, please contact Scott @ Denholm.